Whether you’re a healthcare business, utility, printing company, hospital, SaaS provider, or some other complicated business—we’ll turn out content that will captivate your audience.
Journalism, Meet Marketing
Add 20 years of experience in copywriting, content writing, and journalism…writers who thrive on topics most content creators won’t (can’t!) touch…and crazy-good client service—and you have Hero’s Journey Content*.
We’ve worked on campaigns for complex businesses and organizations like Intel, GE Healthcare, CVS, Dispatch, CueBack, PrecisionHawk, Teamworks, Adwerx, Wells Fargo, and OnStar.
We don’t just write pretty prose: Our writing team has the journalism and marketing skills to strategize and develop content that gets meaningful results.
We Did This
- Wrote an article for Forbes.com that garnered over 80,000 unique views in less than two days.
- Helped the SaaS company Commusoft triple their organic search results, social media clicks, and social media mentions in one year.
- Helped the same company rack up a 33% success rate in media pitches, resulting in mentions in publications like LeadPages, CMSWire, and Tech Republic.
- Created an article for Redbook about a libido-boosting diet that landed the magazine on a TV news show.
- Developed a bill insert for Bay State Gas that sold over 800 carbon monoxide detectors.
- Crafted a blog post for Copyblogger that quickly earned over 7,000 social media shares.