Whether you’re a healthcare business, utility, printing company, hospital, SaaS provider, or some other complicated business—we’ll turn out content that will captivate your audience.
We Love (Fun) Content
Add 20+ years of experience in copywriting, content writing, and newsstand and trade journalism…a team whose mission is to make content fun again…and crazy-good client service—and you have Hero’s Journey Content*.
When we name drop, we name drop BIG. (Kinda the whole definition, really.) We’ve worked on campaigns for top brands like Intel, GE, CVS, Domtar Paper, Wells Fargo, Best Buy Health, Prevention magazine, and OnStar.
But we don’t just churn out obligatory content to fill an editorial calendar: We strategize and write content designed to make people talk—and to get results.
We Did This
- Wrote an article for Forbes.com that garnered over 80,000 unique views in less than two days. (See this and other samples here!)
- Developed copy that helped the Bay to Breakers race retain 70% of their runners when they went to virtual due to COVID-19 (compared to their goal of 50%)…and generate 1,000 new sign-ups!
- Helped the SaaS company Commusoft triple their organic search results, social media clicks, and social media mentions in one year.
- Helped the same company rack up a 33% success rate in media pitches, resulting in mentions in publications like LeadPages, CMSWire, and Tech Republic.
- Created an article for Redbook about a libido-boosting diet that landed the magazine on a TV news show.
- Developed a bill insert for Bay State Gas that sold over 800 carbon monoxide detectors.
- Crafted a blog post for Copyblogger that quickly earned over 7,000 social media shares.