We’ve been in the trenches for over 20 years. Let us apply all that experience and knowledge to develop effective content strategy for your brand…and engaging training for your team.
We Love (Effective) Content
Add 20+ years of experience in journalism and content writing, content strategy, and training…a team whose mission is to make your content better…and crazy-good client service—and you have Hero’s Journey Content.
When we name drop, we name drop BIG. (Kinda the whole definition, really.) We’ve worked with top brands like Intel, GE, CVS, Qualtrcs, Wells Fargo, the City of Raleigh, Best Buy Health, Redbook magazine, and OnStar.
Stop churning out obligatory content just to fill an editorial calendar! We’ll develop strategies and and train your team to set your content up for success, amplifying all your efforts.
We can develop key strategic plans plans like these:
- Competitor content analysis
- Brand content analysis/gap analysis
- Content calendar
- Repurposing plan
- Brand messaging platform
- Brand editorial guidelines
We’ll also get your team up to speed on the latest in content techniques, journalism best practices, repurposing, organization and productivity, and more—with engaging, customized live training.
- …the Bay to Breakers race retain 70% of their runners when they went to virtual due to COVID-19 (compared to their goal of 50%)…and generate 1,000 new sign-ups!
- …the SaaS company Commusoft triple their organic search results, social media clicks, and social media mentions in one year.
- …the same company rack up a 33% success rate in media pitches, resulting in mentions in publications like LeadPages, CMSWire, and Tech Republic.
- …Bay State Gas sell over 800 carbon monoxide detectors with one mailing.