Whether you’re a healthcare business, utility, printing company, hospital, SaaS provider, or some other complicated business—we’ll turn out content that will captivate your audience.
Journalism, Meet Marketing
Linda Formichelli founded Hero’s Journey Content* in 2019 after freelancing for 22 years as a copywriter, content writer, and journalist.
Since 1997 Linda’s written thousands (yes, thousands) of feature articles, blog posts, thought leadership articles, books, case studies, and white papers for high-profile brands with complex offerings—like CVS, OnStar, Intel, Cleveland Clinic, PrecisionHawk, Insuritas, and Bay State Gas. Her byline has also appeared in top magazines like Family Circle, Inc., WebMD, and Women’s Health.
We don’t just write pretty prose, though. Linda and her team combine their journalism and marketing skills to strategize and develop content that gets meaningful results.
We Did This
- Wrote an article for Forbes.com that garnered over 80,000 unique views in less than two days.
- Helped the SaaS company Commusoft triple their organic search results, social media clicks, and social media mentions in one year.
- Helped the same company rack up a 33% success rate in media pitches, resulting in mentions in publications like LeadPages, CMSWire, and Tech Republic.
- Created an article for Redbook about a libido-boosting diet landed the magazine on a TV news show.
- Developed a bill insert for Bay State Gas that sold over 800 carbon monoxide detectors.
- Crafted a blog post for Copyblogger that quickly earned over 7,000 social media shares.